Welcome to my Kuala Lumpur

This is my way of sharing my discoveries, re-discoveries, memories & experiences

as well as other bits & pieces of information I have of

growing up in Kuala Lumpur.

Your comments & suggestions to make this blog your reference to all things KL would be very much appreciated.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

An appeal to KLites - Help Keep Our City Clean and Beautiful

A few days ago I was walking from Benteng to Dayabumi through the Central Market area.  I choose to use what I thought would be the more scenic view, the walk-way along the river.  While the authorities (DBKL) seem to have spent quite a bit in beautifying the place, maintenance is another thing.  I think we all share a responsibility to keep KL clean and beautiful.
 

3 comments:

Naddy said...

yes definitely. maintenance is what the authorities often look past.

Unknown said...

Yes MizzyN,
the authorities are one thing, but if each one of us does our own individual part, think how much cleaner and more beautiful KL might be.

Melor said...

i agree shaik. we shud do our part,together we unite,the better we get. the authorities, as we all know is limited,n the enforcement is light.
Most Malaysian got really less civic awareness.
p/s: do recycle & use less plastic (everyday make it less and less)!