Welcome to my Kuala Lumpur

This is my way of sharing my discoveries, re-discoveries, memories & experiences

as well as other bits & pieces of information I have of

growing up in Kuala Lumpur.

Your comments & suggestions to make this blog your reference to all things KL would be very much appreciated.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jalan Sultan

This is what used to be the Rex Cinema. It's been converted to a bed & breakfast.

There's plenty of places here where you can learn or made to be pretty.

This is something that I thought that you don't find in KL anymore - a road side barber shop.

It's been here all along, but I never noticed it until now.

Among the early hotels in the area. The signage removed indicates that it's probably undergoing renovations or has been closed for good.


This is just to show the length of these pre-war shop-houses.

This is Jalan Hang Jebat.

There are some pet shops here.

Puppies for sale.

Many kinds of birds are available.

An old liquor shop. Old timers still patronize this establishment rather than going to pubs.

Local biscuits.

A photo studio. There aren't many of these studios left in KL.

No comments: