Welcome to my Kuala Lumpur

This is my way of sharing my discoveries, re-discoveries, memories & experiences

as well as other bits & pieces of information I have of

growing up in Kuala Lumpur.

Your comments & suggestions to make this blog your reference to all things KL would be very much appreciated.

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Royal Malaysian Police Museum






I consider myself a true KLite.  Yet I did not know of the existence of the Royal Malaysian Police Museum here in KL.

I was in the Lake Gardens area behind Masjid Negara (National Masjid) getting some photos to update this blog when I came across this sign: 
 
I peeped through the opening and saw this: 
 
This was the side entrance.  I then made my way to the main entrance.
 
 
 
The guard house at the entrance.
 
 
 
I don't know what this represents as I did not see any signage nearby.
  
 
This railway signal would be more significant at the railway museum.
 
Replica of Station signage from an earlier era.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: