Welcome to my Kuala Lumpur

This is my way of sharing my discoveries, re-discoveries, memories & experiences

as well as other bits & pieces of information I have of

growing up in Kuala Lumpur.

Your comments & suggestions to make this blog your reference to all things KL would be very much appreciated.

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sentul Raily Station - Revisited

Remember this:
This is what is left:
My regret is that I did not fully document the Station while it was still there.  The top photograph is the only one I took.

The station has been replaced by this new one.
It is big, it is bright, it is spacious.  
 The train route has also been extended.
A lot of effort has been put into the aesthetics of the building and surroundings.
There is also space for kiosks inside the station.
The station is serviced by escalators and elevators...
... and more seats have been added for the convenience of commuters.
This is the view of the station from the other end.








No comments: