Welcome to my Kuala Lumpur

This is my way of sharing my discoveries, re-discoveries, memories & experiences

as well as other bits & pieces of information I have of

growing up in Kuala Lumpur.

Your comments & suggestions to make this blog your reference to all things KL would be very much appreciated.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

KLCC Park - In the shade of the Petronas Twin Towers

Everyone knows the iconic Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, the world's tallest building (for a while anyway). Surya KLCC is the attached shopping mall is also one of the attractions of Kuala Lumpur.

Not to be forgotten is the beautifully landscaped KLCC Park, and this is where I was last Saturday (June 6) after I visited the National Monument.

The place was full of people and these are some shots of those who work hard to keep the place looking as it does and others who come here to enjoy the serenity that the place offers right in the middle of the city.

The fountains were not on during my visit.




















The KLCC park spanning 17 acres (69,000 m2) below the Petronas Twin Towers building has jogging and walking paths, a fountain with incorporated light show, wading pools, and a children's playground. (Souce: Wikipedia)





1 comment:

Raziff Lokman... said...

..those love birds looks cool when you took the shots...