Welcome to my Kuala Lumpur

This is my way of sharing my discoveries, re-discoveries, memories & experiences

as well as other bits & pieces of information I have of

growing up in Kuala Lumpur.

Your comments & suggestions to make this blog your reference to all things KL would be very much appreciated.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kuala Lumpur - Saturday morning, more from atop the HopOn-HopOff

A bread vendor along Jalan Ampang.

Something I dislike, a motorcyclist on a place meant for pedestrians.

Need your air-cond serviced...? (Near Lebuh Ampang)

Some need to work... while others don't...

Good view from atop a lorry...

Cleaning services anyone...?

You shouldn't have grandma cooped up at home all day, everyday. A little outing is what the doctor recommends...

A bit of traffic duty didn't hurt...

A well earned rest.... (The above photos around KLCC)

Now the Bukit Bintang area....

Where are the taxis when you want them.... Taxi drivers having a chat at Star Hill....

Let's chat while waiting...

... and I'll set the tables.

Begging for alms.

I may be old-school, but the gentleman always helps the lady.... and this couple is a case in point.

... but some say that you've got to be independent.

Nothing... just thinking.

(Note: I just clicked away on my camera - digital you see - no worries about spoilt exposures - and just selected those with people for these posts.)

And now the bus turned along Jalan Alor....

Join me for breakfast... take away... or...

...dine in.

Renovation works in progress...

... safety..? What safety..?...

... I just dump it where I'm told to.

This site at Jalan Ceylon... the workers were with hard hats... and smiled when they saw our cameras.







1 comment:

Raziff Lokman... said...

...great! you really made something valuable from the outing...interesting