Welcome to my Kuala Lumpur

This is my way of sharing my discoveries, re-discoveries, memories & experiences

as well as other bits & pieces of information I have of

growing up in Kuala Lumpur.

Your comments & suggestions to make this blog your reference to all things KL would be very much appreciated.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kuala Lumpur Bird Park - free flight avairy

The Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur or Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is one of the stops of the Hop On - Hop Off bus. It is advertised as the world's largest free flight avairy althought I'm not sure if that has been verified.

These photos were not taken during my bus ride but a few weeks earlier when I first got my camera.



Mother and child







Who?

Poor boy....

... but that didn't stop him trying to impress his gal.





Flight KLBP coming in...

... for a landing.


I know what you did last Raya... and I have photos to prove it


A sure sign that the avairy has been breached.





My 'partner in crime'.





The hibiscus garden, orchid garden, butterfly park and deer park are other nearby attaractions. I'll visit them sometime later this year I hope.

No comments: