Welcome to my Kuala Lumpur

This is my way of sharing my discoveries, re-discoveries, memories & experiences

as well as other bits & pieces of information I have of

growing up in Kuala Lumpur.

Your comments & suggestions to make this blog your reference to all things KL would be very much appreciated.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Brickfields 6









This is the home of the Temple of Fine Arts.
 

In the 1990s, I had the pleasure of enjoying the Temple's version of 'Swan Lake' and 'Lady White Snake'. 


The entrance to the Temple.
 

I'm not sure if this is the letter box for the Temple or a bird house.  It was at the gate.
 

 
Different types of apartments near the Temple.
 

 
I only saw this shrine outside.
 


 The entrance was locked.


This Hindu temple is next to the Chinese one.
 

 
 
 This apartments are near the 2 temples.


 
Another Hindu temple nearby.
 

This temple is dedicated to the Elephant God.
 

The ceiling and pillars of the temple are well decorated.
 

A mini market next to the 'Elephant God' temple.




 
 
Two schools next to each other.  By looking at the condition of the buildings, one would cannot be blamed for feeling that maybe they teach two different curriculum.


This is where the Girl Guides Hall is.
 




No comments: