Welcome to my Kuala Lumpur

This is my way of sharing my discoveries, re-discoveries, memories & experiences

as well as other bits & pieces of information I have of

growing up in Kuala Lumpur.

Your comments & suggestions to make this blog your reference to all things KL would be very much appreciated.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Royal Malaysian Police Museum - Transports



We live in a relatively safe era.  No treats from armed communist elements out to over-throw the government.  That is the probable reason we don't see too many police armored cars around, only military ones.

They do have a good collection at the museum.
























In addition to these secure vehicles for police personnel, former IGPs' official cars are also on display.




After the assassination of the then IGP, many conspiracy theories abounded.  The official 'bogey man' then were the communists.  Though to-date nothing has been proven or otherwise.








Well folks, that's all that I have on the Royal Malaysian Police Museum.  Maybe sometime in the future I'll be allowed to take photos inside the museum.

No comments: