Welcome to my Kuala Lumpur

This is my way of sharing my discoveries, re-discoveries, memories & experiences

as well as other bits & pieces of information I have of

growing up in Kuala Lumpur.

Your comments & suggestions to make this blog your reference to all things KL would be very much appreciated.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jalan Doraisamy 2

I was at Jalan Doraisamy last Saturday and the soup stalls were just preparing to open for the day.

Note that the parking charges is RM10.00 per entry. The day time rate is only RM3.00 per entry and you get to park there from morning till evening.

Chicken pieces.
(This and the photos below are not from Jalan Doraisamy but were taken at the stall near the Masjid Pakistan in Chow Kit.)

Mutton bones.


Undeveloped eggs and other chicken parts.


Looks like tongue.


I don't recognise these parts.


Pick the parts you want and the 'mamak' will cut it up into bite size pieces for you.


Pour the soup, sprinkle with some spring onions and it's ready to be served.



No comments: