Welcome to my Kuala Lumpur

This is my way of sharing my discoveries, re-discoveries, memories & experiences

as well as other bits & pieces of information I have of

growing up in Kuala Lumpur.

Your comments & suggestions to make this blog your reference to all things KL would be very much appreciated.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

JMI - Shop till U drop

As I said, festive shopping is incomplete if you have not visited JMI as the Jalan Masjid India area is referred to. Below are just a very, very small collection of shots from the area, but it should give you a fairly good idea of the vibrancy of the area. Textiles and clothing are the main attraction of the area, but there are plenty of other shops including gold and jewelly, house hold items, bags, perfumes, in fact almost everything is available here. Please excuse me as crowds and shopping are not my thing.





















.

No comments: